NitroFIT28 Term & Conditions
By going forward and using our website you automatically consent to our terms and conditions which follow; if you choose not to accept these terms you should immediately leave the website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following usage policy:
The content and information contained in the pages of this website are provided for your general information and use only. Any and all of the content is subject to change at any time, and without notice.
NitroFIT28 does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials discussed or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By accessing and continuing to access this website you accept and acknowledge that information provided and materials referred to may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any of the information provided in this website is done at your own risk, and NitroFIT28 will not be held liable. It is your responsibility, and that of any other user, to make sure the information provided throughout this website meets your own requirements.
There is material and information presented in this website which is owned by or licensed to NitroFIT28. This material includes, but is not limited to, the look, appearance, graphics, layout and design and reproduction in any form is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which form part of these website terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to NitroFIT28, are acknowledged on the website.
Any unauthorised use of this website, by any person for any reason, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
On occasion, and from time to time, we may include on this website links to other websites which are provided for your convenience only and to provide further information. NitroFIT28 does not endorse, in any way, any website(s) linked to this website and has no responsibility for the content of any such website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our Companies House Registration No: 09615110
NitroFIT28 reserves the right to rearrange, cancel or change classes or instructors within the timetable without prior notice and these changes will be at the sole discretion of NitroFIT28.
On occasion NitroFIT28 or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording within its clubs, and these may feature members. By continuing to access and use this website and accepting our terms and conditions you agree that NitroFIT28, or any party they authorise, may use the images in perpetuity throughout any publicity, promotional or advertising material. In addition you consent that the copyright of these materials is with NitroFIT28 or the authorised party involved. NitroFIT28 will never publish photos and videos of members which show them in a negative, embarrassing or bad light. Any member can opt out of this condition by bringing this to the attention of the Instructor or photographer at that time.
Any and all information contained in this website is for general purposes and provided by NitroFIT28; while we endeavour to keep the information accurate and up to date we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Reliance you may place on such information is therefore done strictly at your own risk. Information found on the website, such as training plans, are there as an example only and we recommend you consult your GP before embarking on an exercise plan. Please be aware that you are accepting personal responsibility should you choose to follow any generic fitness advice or exercise plan provided on this website.
Under no circumstances will NitroFIT28 be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of using, or in connection with using, any or all of this website.
Although you are able to link to other websites not under the control of NitroFIT28 via this website NitroFIT28 has no influence or control over the type, content, nature and availability of those sites; by including any such links NitroFIT28 does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within any such site.
NitroFIT28 has made, and will continue to make, every effort to keep the website up to date and running smoothly but NitroFIT28 accepts no responsibility, nor can be held liable, should the website become temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of NitroFIT28. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and/or reproduction of any, part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited with exception to the following:
Extracts from the website can be printed, and/or downloaded to a local hard disk, purely for your personal non-commercial use.
Extracts from the website can be copied to individual 3rd Parties purely for their personal non-commercial use but only on condition you clearly acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
Under no circumstances can you distribute or commercially exploit the content of this website without the express permission of PrFIT28 neither may you transmit or store the content in any other website or alternate form of electronic retrieval system.
Membership Terms & Conditions
FEES AND CHARGES
1. The Joining Fee / Initial Payment is due from you to us, is payable immediately and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us.
2. The Direct Debit Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the "Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments" stated with the first one being paid on the 1st Direct Debit Payment Date and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every Direct Debit Payment regardless of nonattendance, except where the cancellation terms below are met. Our Direct Debit Partner also has terms and conditions that our members must read and understand which are outside NitroFIT28’s standard terms and conditions, please refer to these separately.
3. If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £0.25 (which we require to cover our costs of seeking to pursue such payment from you).
4. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Members Details provided.
5. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us.
NO CONTRACT AGREEMENT
1. NitroFIT28 operates a no contract agreement which allows a membership cancellation to take place at any time after 1 month's payment with a 30 day notice, one final payment. Any termination of a membership must be registered with NitroFIT28 by sending an email to Reception@NitroFIT28.co.uk , this will trigger the cancellation process and the 30 days notice with a single final payment to end the membership agreement.
1. Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen in the event of serious temporary illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner.
2. Pregnancy: This agreement can be frozen if you become pregnant for a maximum of 6 months pre-birth and a maximum of 6 months post-birth upon the appropriate proof being given. Please note – ANY Freeze will not be affected until the appropriate proof is provided and received.
1. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are identified in the induction pack, respectful use of the facilities and respectful conduct to other members and Staff. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided we give you reasonable advance notice of the change.
2. We will do our best to resolve any disputes over any agreement. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant UK law will apply.
3. We may terminate a membership agreement with immediate effect on notice if there is any breach of the Club’s Rules.